- No prior programming or Unity experience is required.
- Just a PC or Mac with good Internet connection is required.
- Rest, we will learn together everything from Scratch.
Why Learn Game Development with Unity?
The gaming industry is a $100 billion industry worldwide. By 2021, that number is expected to near $120 billion. With Unity being the most widely used engine to develop games across multiple platforms, there has never been a better time to get into the field. As you will learn, the types of games you can create with Unity and C# are limitless. Game development makes a great hobby, allowing you to learn a new skill and play your game with family and friends. It is also an exciting and rewarding career, where plenty of successful developers, including myself, have learned the fundamentals of game development through courses like this, and not in the traditional classroom setting. Every great game starts somewhere, so why not make it yours? While people often find coding or making games intimidating, this Unity course utilizes a unique teaching method which will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of concepts while you develop your own games. Thanks to the Unity community, you’ll be able to connect with other developers, work together on new projects, and make some incredible games!
The course is about creating games using unity game engine. You’ll start learning how to create 3D games using unity game engine.
In this Unity course, you will:
- Master Basics Concepts of C# .
- Learning basic Functionality of unity.
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Learn about Assets and Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features such as the Asset Store
- Learn and create 3 Interactive Games and also learn to create a clone of Brawl stars.
- And much more
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Students who are Very Interested in Developing Games Professionally or as a Hobby
- People who want to learn how to make their own video games, learning to code as they go.
- Anyone who has a Game Idea and wants to learn how to Code that Game into Reality
Created by Three Millennials
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 6.62 GB